HomePage Marketing manages our clients’ online presence, creating content for websites, blogs, email and social, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter and more. We represent our clients’ unique brand, helping them engage with an ever expanding online community. Posting on topics and interests that are driving the conversation around their product, and helping their customers find their business on the web. At HomePage Marketing we
- Develop branded content and schedule and share it with your followers.
- Schedule, publish and monitor company content including syndicated content
- Create ad campaigns to create audience engagement (likes, shares, clicks, comments) and action (learn more, apply now, visit site, contact us, call now)
- Design branded graphics to promote action and engagement
- Develop audience targeting based on interests, demo, and location
- Monitor and analyze advertising and Search Engine data to implement best growth/reach strategy, a/b testing, and performance comparisons
- Manage budget and implement a cost-effective advertising strategy
Build your Online Community and Marketing Presence with HomePage Marketing:
- Unlimited HTML Emails and Online Posts Per Month.
- Company provided content (word documents, presentations, photos, video, fliers, etc.) will be professional formatted and sent to email list(s) and posted to social networks on an ongoing basis.
- Weekly Content will be created by HomePage for informative sharing opportunities with your community/followers (based on predetermined messaging, focus and targets). HomePage will provide content research and postings on all major sites. HomePage will engage your band with subject matter experts, build connections and followers.
- Event Management: HomePage will post your events to all popular online calendars (Craigslist, Entertainment/News sites, Patch.com, etc.).
- On-Line Press Releases Distribution: Your releases will be posted online and distributed to a targeted PR list.
- Monthly Planning-Strategy Meeting: 1 monthly meeting to determine messaging strategy, focus and targets, review web analytics and update Qtrly. Plan.
- Site updates/profile management for all social network accounts, includes uploading company presentations, ads, and updates, etc.
- Contact Management ? email list updates
- Search Sites Updates (ie. Local.com, Yellowbook, City Search, YellowBot, Yelp, White Pages, MapQuest, SuperPages, Yahoo, etc.)
Additional Services and Creative Development: Hourly Charges @ $40.00 per/hour (billed ¼ hr.)
- Website Building/Design
- Press Releases
- Articles for Publication (advertorials)
- Invitations (Evites)
- Pod Cast/Webinar
- On-line Promotions
- YouTube Channel