HomePage Marketing – SAMPLE Ads:
This is an example of an Ad pushing calls from mobile and targeting Adult Children/Sandwich Generation needs.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE MANY VARIATIONS OF ADS YOU CAN DO:
TYPES OF CAMPAIGNS:
Clinical Service Campaigns:
CROSS CHANNEL MARKETING SUPPORT FOR BRIGHTSTAR CARE
HomePage Marketing creates custom cross channel campaigns targeted to audiences interested in medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Cancer, ALS, MS, Spinal Cord Injury, Diabetes and other potential consumers and referral sources for BRIGHTSTAR’s CLINICAL CAPABILITIES.
CROSS CHANNEL CLINICAL SERVICE CAMPAIGN ELEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Custom Website Landing Pages and Lead Conversion Forms for Clinical Service Interest
- Social Media Posting and Sponsored Content
- Search Engine Advertising – Click to Website leads for Medical Condition Internet Search
- Email Marketing Campaigns (CARS)
CONTENT MARKETING SUPPORT FOR CLINICAL SERVICES CAMPAINGS
- Blogs/Web Content
- Social Media Posts
- Online Ad Campaigns
Localized content is created to target audience’s interested in BrightStar’s Clinical Capabilities, including infusion therapy, fall prevention, medication management, wound care, physical therapy, and orthopedic care.
Targeted ad campaigns are created for specific audience profiles based on medical condition/need, and interest in organizations supporting those conditions, such as the Alzheimer’s Association and Cancer Institute, etc. Focused targeting has a higher success rates than general marketing and branding ads: VERY SPECIFIC MESSAGING FOR VERY SPECIFIC AUDIENCES HAVE HIGHER CONVERSION RATES.
Cross Channel Campaigns feature content specific to BrightStar’s clinical services including:
|In-Home Blood Draws and Injections|
|Transitional Care – Clinical Pathways|
We help you find and connect with potential customers through targeted Ad Campaigns.
We find out who might be interested in BrighStar Clinical Services with specific ad objectives including:
Sending people to your website: Create ads that encourage people to visit your website using specific messaging to audiences that are interested in the medical conditions that utilize BrightStar’s Clinical Services.
Collecting leads for your business: Create ads that collect contact info from people interest in information regarding clinical services and are looking to talk to an EXPERT
USING STRONG CALL TO ACTION BUTTON TO COLLECT LEADS: “Talk with an RN Specializing in Infusion Therapy” or “SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY FALL RISK EVALUATION – HOME VISIT”
What ONLINE Advertising Objectives Do You Have to Choose from?
- Clicks to Website: Send people to your Clinical Services Pages
- Page Post Engagement: Boost your posts (content created on clinical services)
- Page Likes: Promote your Page and get Page likes to connect with people interested in specific conditions/clinical services.
- Event Responses:Raise attendance at your event
- AND NEW TO FACEBOOK!!! LEAD GENERATION Ads with a CALL TO ACTION CONTACT FORM to generate leads directly from Facebook!
NEW FACEBOOK ADVERTISING CAPABILITY!
LEAD GENERATION Ads
with CALL-TO-ACTION CONTACT FORM
Generate leads directly from Facebook Communities with HIGH INTEREST
IN MEDICAL CONDITIONS**
**Interest may include things people share on their timelines, apps they use, ads they click, pages they like and other activities on and off of Facebook and Instagram. Interests may also factor in demographics such as age, gender and location.
HOMEPAGE CLINICAL SERVICES CAMPAIGNS CAN TARGET:
Members and supporters of Associations and Foundations such as Michael J. Fox, Alzheimer’s, Cancer Research, ALS Foundation, National Autism Association
Family Caregivers, RN/Case Managers, Social Workers, Physicians, Geriatrics,
Homeowners Age 65+
We have developed specific Facebook audience profiles based on interest in
medical conditions and likely referral sources
What are Facebook lead ads and how do they work? You can use lead ads to drive traffic from your ad to a contact form and request email addresses and contact info from people who click on the ad. Lead ads can be used to collect sign-ups for newsletters, price estimates, follow-up calls and business information.
We Use these Call-To-Action Buttons to tell people what we want them to do when they see your ad:
|Get Quote||Learn More|
There are lots of benefits to using lead ads:
- Contact forms are included in your ad: When people click on your lead ad, they’ll be prompted to fill out a short form to send you their contact info.
- Choose which questions to ask in your form:You can customize the questions in your lead ad form so that it’s tailored to Interest in Clinical Services.
- Easily download your leads: You candownload your leads directly from Facebook, or you can connect your leads to a CRM such as MailChimp or Salesforce.
When a person clicks on a lead ad, they are taken to an on-Facebook form where they can edit and confirm their pre-populated information before clicking the “submit” button.:
REACH YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE ON FACEBOOK FOR AS LITTLE AS
$1.00 PER DAY!
CALL HOMEPAGE MARKETING FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SCHEDULE YOUR AD NOW!