We are confident that Social Media Marketing will continue to produce outstanding results (ROI) for businesses through reach and exposure, branding and referrals.
Here is what we’ve learned from this weeks release of the Salesforces 2015 State of Marketing Report::
- Social media advertising, social media marketing, and social media engagement are the top three priorities for increased spending by marketers in 2015.
- Mobile Marketing is key
- Customer Journey is key – The way you take the customer from lead to referral source.
Read more articles about key strategies for 2015:
2015 State of Marketing Report Key Findings:
- The customer journey is critical to business success. In the 2015 State of Marketing report, respondents cited mobile apps, marketing analytics and customer relationship management (CRM) tools as the technologies that are most effective at creating a cohesive customer journey.
- Budgets for social are growing more than any other digital marketing channel. There is a major shift in how marketers view social: 64 percent of marketers now view social as a critical enabler of products and services, up from 25 percent in the 2014 State of Marketing report. Seventy percent of marketers said they would increase spending on social media advertising.
- Marketers are integrating mobile into their overall marketing strategy. Marketers are increasingly focused on ensuring they are reaching their customers with 1:1 interactions in real-time via mobile devices. Sixty-eight percent report they have integrated mobile into their overall marketing strategy, up from 48 percent in last year’s report. Sixty-five percent plan to spend more on mobile push notifications, a 32 percent year-over-year increase. Fifty-eight percent now have a dedicated mobile marketing team, up from 35 percent in 2014.
- Email reigns as the digital marketing engine. Seventy-three percent of marketers agree that email is core to their business, and 92 percent report that email produces a return on investment (ROI). Forty-seven percent of survey participants cited click-through rates as the key metric for measuring email marketing success, while 43 percent identified conversion rate as the key metric
Read more: http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2015/01/13/salesforce-delivers-2015-state-marketing-report-reveals-top-priorities-marketers#ixzz3P6GJqmqP
Follow us: @virtualstrategy on Twitter | VirtualStrategyMagazine on Facebook
Read more at http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2015/01/13/salesforce-delivers-2015-state-marketing-report-reveals-top-priorities-marketers#7YWsQW1hGRkU6PQh.99
Forbes – Jan 15, 2015
71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business, and 68% have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy. The survey results show that more integrated mobile marketing campaigns are, the higher level of selling …
Top Tech News – Jan 16, 2015
“The future of marketing is building cohesive customer journeys across sales, service, and marketing interactions. It is more important than ever to connect with each person interacting with your brand, and personalize journeys based on their actions and …
InformationWeek – Jan 13, 2015
Social media advertising, social media marketing, and social media engagement are the top three priorities for increased spending by marketers, according to a “2015 State ofMarketing” report issued by Salesforce.com on Tuesday. The priorities came as a …
CMSWire – Jan 14, 2015
It’s an even bigger world of people that marketers are trying to connect with through those technologies. The more marketers know about those people and where they get information, the better. “Everybody is dealing with the rapid evolution of marketing,” said …
Marketing Land – Jan 13, 2015
Social and mobile marketing are seeing significant momentum and uptake by marketers according to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud 2015 State of Marketingreport released earlier this week. And mobile is increasingly seen as the keystone that holds …
1to1 Media – Jan 14, 2015
Each year, marketing leaders take time to assess their current behaviors in order to refresh and realign how they do business in accordance with evolving consumer expectations. Therefore, as 2015 gathers momentum, executives must determine the best …
Marketing Land – Jan 13, 2015
A large majority of marketers plan to increase their spending on social media marketing — both paid and organic — in 2015, according to a new survey. Salesforce Marketing Cloud polled 5,035 global marketing professionals about their budgetary plans for …
CMO – Jan 13, 2015
Marketers are ramping up spending on social and mobile activities and capabilities, and see CRM, mobile apps and marketing analytics as core technologies for building customer engagement, according to the new 2015 State of Marketing Report from …
Firstpost – Jan 14, 2015
Based on a survey of more than 5,000 marketers globally, Salesforce.com’s ‘2015 State of Marketing‘ report found that 38 percent of marketers are planning to shift spend from traditional mass advertising to advertising on digital channels. Marketers plan to …